FS-ATC-Chatter is extra software wat op de achtergrond draait in je Flightsimulator. Met een database, audio bestanden, van real life piloten met air traffic control. In totaal wel 24.000 verschillende ATC conversaties, van over de hele wereld. Het zou ook nog kunnen samenwerken met Pilot2ATC. U kunt ook nog gebruik maken van eerst een demo. Nu nog alleen vandaag in de aanbieding via simMarket. Naar ik begrijp heeft u met deze software veel ATC geluiden op de achtergrond tijdens het flightsimmen.
FS-ATC-Chatter is a collaboration with LiveATC.net to bring high quality ATC audio clips to the flight simulation community. FS-ATC-Chatter is a collection of over 24,000 audio files designed to support the controller chatter playback capability in Pilot2ATC. The product also includes a stand-alone player for FSX, FSX Steam Edition, P3D V1 – V5, and MSFS 2020 for those people that don’t use Pilot2ATC.
- Clips are broken down into separate files each of which represents a single exchange between a pilot and an ATC facility such as Clearance, Ground, Tower, Departure, Center, Approach, and for VFR CTAF.
- The separate files for each exchange allows Pilot2ATC or the stand alone player to insert pauses between playback allowing for you to interact naturally with ATC.
- The clips are categorized by world region so you can install a collection of clips for the area of the world you are flying in. Version 1.0.0 has the following file counts by region:
- United States: 7,237
- Europe: 5,681
- Canada: 4,884
- South America: 102
- Asia: 3,988
- Africa: 32
- Oceania: 2,576
- Clips are edited to remove any glaring location specific information. As an example the exchange “United 6626, Boston Tower, Line up and Wait” will have been edited to say “United 6626, Tower, Line up and Wait. References to specific SIDS, STARS, Ramps, Taxiways, Runways, and way-points are not changed.
- Clips are organized by controller so when you are tuned to a specific controller type on your radio you will hear clips associated with that controller.
- Each clip has its audio volume adjusted so that all clips have roughly the same volume level.
We encourage you to try the free demo of FS-ATC-Chatter before you purchase the full clip collection. The demo contains the stand alone player and 400 U.S. clips.
You can access the FS-ATC-Chatter User Guide using the following link:
Read the latest FAQs here: