Nu even de grote plas over. Naar het Amerikaanse vliegveld “James M. Cox – Dayton International Airport! (KDAY).” Het team van Realworld Scenery zou hier 4 jaar aan gewerkt hebben ! Middels eigen ervaringen, foto’s gemaakt. En nu ook omgezet naar Prepar3D v5. Ook weer verkrijgbaar via simMarket met korting voor de vorige bezitters van deze scenery.
– Update 1 adds..
- Completely new highly detailed Jetways for all gates with 3D numbering
- New diamond saw cut Runway textures for 6R-24
- New models for the eastside business district and air show gates
- Southeast hangars – Corporate Flight Alternatives and Aviation Sales Inc
- Custom designed hangar in Aviation Sales inc hangar area, with lounge area and wall decor (start your flight in your GA Aircraft here!) select “parking 1” when starting a flight
these new features are a complementary update and have been added to the following features……
- Fully compatible and blended with FTX Global openLC North America
- Ground polygons made with the requirements of the SDK Prepared 3D
- Optimized Dynamic lighting for the entire airport
- High resolution ground textures – Custom Runways, Aprons & Taxiways
- Surrounding area with custom handplaced autogen
- AI traffic compatible with accurate AFCAD file
- 3D lighting models for taxiways and aprons
- Automatic Season change for vegitation and surrounding area
- High resolution photo base image
- Airport grounds covered with volumetric grass/weeds
- Highly detailed buildings designed and optimized for P3DV5
- New ground techniques using specular and bump mapping for reflections
- Many photos of the buildings taken with a real camera
- This airport is as close to the real thing as we could get it!