Op 6 mei 2020 heeft Captain Sim een update uitgebracht van hun B767. Nu versie 0.94. En bent u al actief op dit forumtopic aangaande deze B767. Goed om op de hoogte te blijven. 😉
VERSION 0.94 (06MAY’20)
– Beyond flaps 25 inboard flaperons will retract by half to reduce drag.
– Outboard high-speed aileron, spoilers #4,5,8,9 and roll spoilers lockout according to the following schedule:
S.L. to 10,000 ft = 275 +/- 5 kts
10,000 ft to 18,000 ft = M0.50 +/- M0.02
18,000 ft to 27,000 ft = 235 +/- 5 kts
27,000 ft to ceiling = m 0.58 + 0.02
– Spoilers #4-9 will never act as in-flight speed brakes.
– Flaperons position indicator on EICAS.
– Flaperons and elevator droop with the aircraft on the ground and no hydraulic pressure.
– FMC: native .rt route support.
– Flaps position/animation improved.
– Landing gear shock strut compression which corrected airplane height.
– THR light button on the MCP doesn’t stay on until VNAV is engaged.
– FMC PAX and cargo configuration issue when the units set to KG.
– Missing ‘remove before flight’ texture.
– ‘RAT unlocked’ after a scenario/vechicle reload.
– GA thrust mode annunciation should remain in CRZ until flaps come out of the UP position.
– Cargo doors animation timing improved.
– The left electric demand pump is inhibited on the ground during engine start of either engine, when only one electrical generator is operating. The left demand pump PRESS and SYS PRESS lights may illuminate when starting engines on the ground.
– Hydraulic pressure for operation of the left and right engine thrust reversers comes from the left and right hydraulic systems respectively. Loss of either hydraulic system renders the associated thrust reverser inoperative.