De software Little Navmap is onlangs geupdate naar versie 2.0.3.
Changes from Release 2.0.2 to 2.0.3
- Fixed issue where simulator, AI or multiplayer aircraft did not move or were not updated on the map with certain settings.
- Now showing both online client and simulator aircraft tabs if user clicks on own aircraft when using online network.
- Both online and simulator information is now shown when clicking on shadow AI/multiuser/simulator aircraft.
- Fixed issue where online ATC was not removed from the map when the related center shut down.
- Online network ACC and FIR regions now have a default radius of 100.
- Removed error dialog for online network downloads. Now showing online network errors/status in statusbar on the connection status label and tooltip.
- Fixed issue when parsing whazzup with small timeintervals. (atools)
- Now assuming that aircraft is on ground for VATSIM and GS smaller than 30 kts (VATSIM has no on ground indication). (atools)
- Fixed wrong tooltip for online shadow aircraft which appear both in simulator and online network. Now showing tooltip for simulator aircraft.
- Rearranged controls in search window to allow smaller dock windows.
- Now showing warning message box if SSL/HTTPS was not initialized due to missing MSVC redist installation or other issues.
- Increased size of status bar field for time to avoid creeping/flickering field in macOS.
- Fixed several issues with copy CSV to clipboard from flight plan and search result tables.
- Fixed issue where route type (High/Low Alt) was assigned wrongly after flight plan calculation or loading flight plan.
- Fixes for flight factor flight plan export to corte.in. RNAV approaches should be recognized now.
- Flight plan names for flight factor flight plan export to corte.in are now made unique when saving.
- Fixed issues with export for flight plans for iFly 737 that could crash the simulator. (atools)
- Fixed issue where translated parking names were used in PLN files which resulted in wrong flight plan departure in saved file. This can appear in the French and Spanish translation. #243
- Added departure and destination to map label for online network and AI aircraft.
- Disabled SSL for OpenMapSurfer theme due to problems on macOS.
- Now hiding all airspaces at small zoom distance when airport diagram is shown.
- Fixed issue where airspace was not displayed when selecting “show information”.
- Now ignoring null frequencies on airspaces.
- Fixed issues with map context menu where “Show …” and “Show … in search” used the wrong map objects, i.e. “Show Network Client” showed airport in information window.
- Now using consistent priority where online and simulator aircraft are now prioritized above airports when clicking in the map for all show functions.
- Fixed issue where program cannot be opened by Linux file managers.
- Fixed translation issues in navserver resulting in confusing messages in Little Navconnect log window. (atools)
- Now showing coordinates in userpoint search result table. A “Reset View” from the context menu is required to show the new columns.
- Increased Garmin userdata export ident length. (atools)
- Fixed issue where aprons from stock airports remained in add-ons when loading FSX or P3D scenery.
- Fixed missing first update of X-Plane weather when starting X-Plane after Little Navmap.
- Now disabling less used search options on first startup after initial installation to get a less cluttered user interface.
- Added option to disable less used type filters in nav search.
- Workaround for partially invalid NDB and waypoint structures in APX27190.bgl from P3D v4.3 which causes errors when reading the scenery library.