Orbx hun ”TrueEarth Great Britain South” voor X-Plane V11 is zojuist uitgekomen, Ik kan alleen maar zeggen……….Wauw! 😉 Hier verkrijgbaar voor 33.78 EUR.
Welcome to the Next Generation!
TrueEarth Great Britain South covers a whopping 42,000 square miles (107,349 km²) and covers Southern England and Wales. We have developed new autogen technology especially for X-Plane which allows for region specific houses to be placed accurately to ensure maximum immersion.
What really makes TrueEarth Great Britain unique, are the Points of Interest models. We have hundreds of iconic UK landmarks from Tintagel to Cardiff City Stadium, from the Brighton Pier up to Buckingham Palace in London – all based on 2018 data – You won’t find a more comprehensive and up-to-date British flying experience anywhere!
Please note that some of the featured screenshots make use of the following 3rd party addons: ReShade, SweetFX, MaxxFX, xvision, Ultra Weather XP and xEnviro.
The initial release is installable via FTX Central only. The cross-platform release for macOS and Linux will be available within one week.
- 42,000 square miles (107,349 km²) of hand corrected, crisp, color-matched aerial imagery
- New autogen technology developed specially for X-Plane 11, allowing thousands of realistic looking UK-themed houses to be placed at a realistic height with minimal impact on performance
- 130 million trees at the correct height and location
- 13.2 million buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed.
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as London and along the coast.
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic.
- Control Panel option to use photoreal major roads/motorways or synthetic X-Plane ones.
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported