De software FS Captain heeft een update ondergaan naar verise 1.4. Dit tooltje logt alles van je vlucht in FS2004 of FSX en nog veel meer. Op Flightsim.com is er een review over geschreven. Review is gemaakt door Tony Dillon.
Systems Unlimited is proud to announce the availability of another major update to FSCaptain for FSX, Prepar3d, and FS2004 — release 1.4. This new version continues to upgrade FSCaptain towards a total package that enhances Flight Simulators into Aviation Simulators. Included are a new and more modern FMC-style ACARS device (the FCDU), more robust support for virtual airlines, built-in support for the PMDG NGX, and a unique appeals system for reversing career penalties. Plus several dozen bug fixes and more minor enhancements and a new tutorial for FSCaptain pilots based on the new FCDU.
FSCaptain 1.4 is available in a fully functional trial version (limited only by the airports you can use as your departure point for flights.)
Please visit our website for more detailed information or to try it for yourself: http://www.fscaptain.net.
A few of the New Features in 1.4:
* A new ACARS gauge named the “FCDU” (as opposed to the traditional FCOM) can be installed and used anywhere the FCOM was used.
* The ability to enter all the details of a flight – no longer limited to the destination airport – so as to be able to schedule a flight meeting several external requirements, such as a VA flight or one from a printed schedule.
* A new “Appeals” process that will allow Captains to selectively remove penalties from flights in their logbook.
* A new updated tutorial using the new FCDU ACARS device is included in the Documentation folder.
* When the aircraft is positioned at an airport and there are other airports within a 5 mile radius, a new option on the FCOM/FCDU Pre-login
page will allow the pilot to select at which airport they are starting. This will resolve most “wrong airport” conflicts.
* A new menu option and key combination will request that the last statement said by your FO or FA be repeated.
* The Interface support for the PMDG 737NGX has been moved into the FCOM/FCDU itself. It’s no longer necessary to install a separate interface into the PMDG panel.cfg.
* A wider selection of default airlines is provided containing updated worldwide schedules for the FS9/X boxed airlines, plus a selection of major real airlines from around the world.
* More enhancements large and small. The README file available on the website details all of them.