FSFlyingSchool heeft weer een nieuwe toepassing in zijn software gemaakt. Klik op ‘Verder lezen…’ wat dat wel niet mag zijn. De video legt het overigens ook wel uit.
- This latest version adds another layer o f interaction between the pilot and the instructor as FSFlyingSchool now monitors GPS operation.
- FSFlyingSchool Pro now gives you the option to use your GPS during the flight in a way that interacts directly with your instructor. These have been developed using the (simulated) Garmin GPS 500, the Garmin G1000 Glass cockpit and the Garmin GPSMAP 295, but other GPS simulated units are also likely to work.
- Some of the optional features of interaction with the GPS are:
- If the pilot uses the GPS to indicate a “Direct To” flight plan (fly direct to an airport or NAVAID) this will clear any flight plan loaded into FSFlyingSchool and, if it is an airport, will set the destination airport in FSFlyingSchool to the one selected with the GPS.
- If the pilot selects and activates an “Approach” with the GPS, then this will clear any flight plan which was loaded into FSFlyingSchool and set the destination airport in FSFlyingSchool to the one selected with the GPS.
- The instructor is watching and commenting on GPS operation by the pilot and calls out such actions as changes to “Direct To”, selection or loading of an approach and which waypoints are coming up.