Versie 2.1 is nu uit van Infinite Flight. De Flight Simulator van Flying Development Studios voor het Windows Phone Mobile 7.0 platform.
Flying Development Studio is proud to announce the release of Infinite Flight 2.1.
This release includes 2 new airplanes, more airports, better physics and more!
We’ve added two very popular airplanes, the first one is a F/A-18 Hornet, a fighter airplane that had been requested quite a lot by our users, and the second is a Boeing 787-900 aka Dreamliner, which is the latest model coming from Boeing. As we have a pretty extensive UK user base, our choice of livery for the 787 went to Virgin Atlantic.
– Added the F/A-18 Hornet
– Added the Boeing 787-900 Dreamliner
– Added virtual cockpit camera for new airplanes
– Added more airports in both regions (137 total airports)
– Reworked HUD readability
– Improved physics of jets at high altitude (flight up to FL40+ is now possible)
– Added airport beacon at night, visible from afar.
– Updated airport database (up to date frequencies, runways…)
– Runways surfaces now supported (asphalt, concrete, dirt, mud, dry lakebed…)
– Fixed aircraft shadow issues
– Cleaned up UI to select airport by region
– Tweaked physics of the B747, C17 and A380
We also announced last week that Infinite Flight is coming to iOS devices in the near future as development of our iPhone/iPad version has already started. We have no specific pricing or availability to communicate at this time, but we have setup a newsletter page where users interested in the iOS version can subscribe to get updates. (http://flyingdevstudio.blogspot.com/p/newsletter.html)
Follow us on the usual social networks for up-to-date information: