Ook het nieuwe FSMagazin, het duitse tijdschrift voor de Flightsimulator liefhebber, staat er weer aan te komen. Meer info over dit informatieve tijdschrift op de website van FSMagazin. Klik op ‘Meer lezen…’ voor een snelle inhoud.
FS MAGAZIN 3/2011 will be available at book stores at train stations and airports within Austria, Germany and Switzerland from Thursday, April 7th, on. Readers can buy it there or get it via subscriptions and as epapers as PDFs from simMarket www.simmarket.com and Pressekatalog www.pressekatalog.de.
An excerpt from the contence:
News flashes for FS X, FS 2004 and out of the scene
– Silent triangle: Ben Gurion Airport for FS X
– For Bush-Pilots only of KORS: Orcas Island
– Lets go to Bundaberg: First scenery with PeopleFlow
– Dangerous Airports 1: Thrill garanteed
– E-Jets Version 2: An update with less contence
– 75 and still active: DC-3 Legends of Flight
– Delicacy for fans of history aircrafts: Gloster Gladiator FS X
– Inventor of the “whoop”… “whoop”…: Huey X
The look inside:
– Saxony takes off: The opening of Flight Simulations Dresden
– Hardware for Mac-pilots
Building a cockpit:
– Thoughts about simulator-cockpits for commercial use (part 1)
This issue was made round by an article of a very special kind of full(self-)motion-flight -simulation and many other things. As well all winners of the 5th anniversary lottery from FS MAGAZIN 1/2011 has been published. All of them will get information emails and, concerning material prizes, deliveries by mail within the next days.
Have fun with FS MAGAZIN 3/2011!