Er is een beta versie (v2.1) van FS Recorder uitgebracht. U kunt deze nu ook al proberen. Klik op ‘Meer lezen…’ voor het persbericht.
Just in time for Christmas the first beta of FS Recorder 2.1 is now available for download.
NOTE: If you want to go back to version 2.0 after installing version 2.1, you should install the patched version 2.01 (available on the downloads page) to avoid problems. Otherwise there is no need to upgrade from version 2.0 to 2.01.
Below you find a list of new features and improvements in FS Recorder 2.1:
– Options to automatically save the flight situation (as FS flight file, .FLT) when you start recording and to automatically load it when you start playback
– Option to save the flight situation when you start playback and restore it after playback ends
– Position offset options in advanced playback dialog to shift aircraft position along world/aircraft axes
– Markers can be set during recording or playback at specific points, which can be used
– as chapter points to which you can jump during playback
– to trigger playback of a sound file (.wav)
– to display a text message
– to pause FS
– User interface to configure the Autoplay feature, which allows automatic playback of a recorded flight when a saved flight is loaded (could only be configured by editing FSRecorder.ini before)
– Optional recording and playback of date and time
– Fly By mode for FS Recorder spot cameras
– Mouse panning and mouse wheel zoom for FS Recorder cameras, similar to default FSX cameras
– Moving of aircraft focus point for FS Recorder tower and spot cameras
– More camera settings for configuring e.g. step sizes for moving of cameras with keyboard shortcuts
– FS Recorder cameras support panning axes now
– Fixed playback jitter problems occuring during formation flights or in smoothed spot camera views under the following conditions:
– FSX with Acceleration pack only: Frame rate is between 40 and 45 or between 60 and 90 frames per second
– Frame rate is above 120 frames per second
(if simulation rate is changed, these frame rate numbers have to be multiplied with the simulation rate)
Download links for FS Recorder 2.1 beta:
Merry Christmas to all of you!
P.S.: An experimental alpha version to test the announced video rendering feature will be released in the next days.